(not just your mobile/tablet)
with Barbara Butcher
Saturday 20 January 2018
10 am - 4 pm
Amrita Room, on the first floor
(10% discount for early bird bookings before the 15 December)
• Health, happiness and vitality for the New Year
• How to value yourself as much as you do your gadgets!
• Value yourself to find the energy TO BE for YOU. Plus a bonus – how to improve your brain
• New Energy Medicine techniques and the Soulskin story from Women who run with the Wolves
• And an afternoon of the power of sound for Energy and for Meditation
Barbara Butcher is recognised as one of the leading alternative medicine Practitioners in the UK. She trained as a hypnotherapist in 1982 and has continued training annually. She has moved from a thriving clinic in Bucks to the South Hams 6 years ago and has since run popular workshops at Harbour House and has helped dozens of men, women and children on their path to health and happiness.
Barbara was voted researcher of the year for her MSc dissertation on the effect of stress on relationships. (National Council for Hypnotherapy) She was pivotal in setting up the first Divorce Recovery Workshops and has subsequently helped many couples with all aspects of relationship difficulties.